I just had to share something Havyn said today.....I thought she was too young to act this way. I had just finished folding 5 loads of laundry when she decided she needed an article of clothing on the bottom of the pile. She pulled the shirt from the bottom and her enormous pile of clothes spilled onto the floor. I said "Havyn you didn't need to do that, I just folded all those and now I have to do it again." She turned to me and said, "fine, I don't want my clothes and you are not my best friend anymore." Seriously I thought I had a few more years until she started talking to me like that.
7 years ago


4 comments:
Uh oh! You are in trouble if it has already started! Have fun!
I bet she learned that from my kids. Sorry. Ethan says that all the time to Javan and I, I don't know where he got it from. But Ally has started picking up on it too. I know that she said it to Havyn a few times when we were there. So I'm sorry. I wish kids didn't say mean things.
that's pretty funny. from Nate
What is it about 2 1/2 year olds? Cydnee picked up that wonderful little saying somewhere too and tells me that whenever she's mad at me for something. Maybe Ally learned it from her and then taught Havyn. If so, SORRY!
Post a Comment