Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet Ride

Have you ever tried a wave board or ripstick? They say it is a combination of a skateboard, snowboard and surfboard. It is shaped like a skateboard but the middle bar swivels. It has one wheel on each side so balancing and moving are the key. We have had one for a few months and the kids have loved it. Honestly, I love it as much as they do and the kids are always asking "mom can I have a turn?" The following video is of Cole riding around a local park.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Those are tricky. Javan has tried to ride our neighbor's kids. I won't even begin to try, you know my skills.

Halls Huddle said...

Wow Cole! I'm so impressed. You look like you ought to be out on the waves- great form!

Liz said...

Hey, that looks really cool! And Cole is good at it! Do you think it's hard to do?