Taylor and Madison just finished up a two month volleyball class. They had a great time and improved tremendously. Once a week we traveled to some of the other recreation centers in the area and played their teams. It was fun watching them compete. I realize the pictures aren't the greatest, the big dark gym was just more than my little flash could handle.
7 years ago





1 comments:
They have volleyball in their blood! I think playing in a playpen while eating suckers, on the sideline, while their mom and dad played had something to do with it. Those were fun memories! Sometimes after David plays vball with his friends here, he comments on how he misses having you as a setter. I'm glad you're teaching your girls young. Speaking of starting young, Mitch just got on theb 5th & 6th grade basketball team at school. Yeah!
Post a Comment