We try to take advantage of all the time that Steve and the kids have off, here are a couple of our thanksgiving weekend outings.
Diamond Head Crater
The Diamond Head State Monument was a pretty easy hike just about 1 mile each way. The hike is paved part way and is a little steep...there are 175 stairs near the top. It is a pretty quick hike. The kids are getting to be pretty good hikers they were passing people left and right. Havyn thinks she is just as big as they are and didn't want any help on the way down.
7 years ago
















4 comments:
What a fun weekend! Looks like quite an adventure. We missed you guys! Wish we could have been with you. Love ya.
You guys are going to run out of things to do on that island. Looks like another beautiful place though. We sure missed you, I'm sure it's not making you feel any better hearing that over and over either. But we did, and I love you.
Ill admit Im super jealous.
Wow!!! I sure do miss ya'll. San Antonio just isn't the same without ya'll here... I have absolutly no friends in Brycewood anymore... Obviously not ur fault, but i still wish that ya'll didn't move. Well check out my blog @ www.shannonbranson101.blogspot.com
i love ya'll, e-mail me @ heyshannon95@yahoo.com
Post a Comment