
I am proud to report that I changed my first flat tire today - all by myself! I was on my way to pick up Havyn from school when I noticed the car was pulling pretty hard, at the next light I opened the door and leaned out and sure enough - flat tire. I still had quite a ways to go until I got to preschool...what do I do now? Well I kept driving, pulled into the shade at preschool, and retrieved Havyn from class...at this point I called Steve in a bit of a panic. He told me he could rush over during his lunch hour or that I could call USAA and they would send someone. It was tempting, but no way was I going to call someone to come change it for me....it actually ended up being pretty easy and I had it done in about 20 minutes. I am feeling quite proud of myself if you can't tell and can now check that "first" off of my list.
7 years ago


2 comments:
IMPRESSIVE!!!! You are my hero Amber!
Way to go! I am quite proud of you as well, and you even took a picture! You're a true blogger. Good job. And I'm happy you weren't on the freeway or something more scary. What a woman!
Post a Comment