Monday, September 14, 2009

It's A Rough Life

Cole has been begging to go fishing for a while now, so this weekend we finally loaded everyone up and went. I do have to say that it was a mighty relaxing few hours....all I did was sit under my umbrella and enjoy the ocean breeze. It's a rough life. We weren't very successful, but we weren't completely skunked either. Cole caught one fish - we aren't sure what it was, we just returned it to its home. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the fish - like I said I was sitting under my umbrella. :)


4 comments:

Halls Huddle said...

Great pictures! I always love seeing your awesome adventures. Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl! We love you and can't wait for our visit!

Andrea said...

I want to be there!!!! I dream of being able to sit in the shade and read while the kids take care of themselves. Are you reading anything good?

luce said...

it is a pretty great life here.i am sorry you live on the other side of the island or we could set under the umbrella together. lucy

Erin said...

You guys do have it pretty good. Where are you fishing, on base? Looks like fun. And great job Cole on being the only one to catch a fish, show 'em how it's done!