Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Little Swimmer

Havyn has taken a few sessions of swim lessons, and has learned to swim pretty well for a 3 year old. She loves the water, and would go to the pool everyday if we would allow. Good job little fish!


She can actually swim much further than this, but its the only video I had



Havyn going off of the diving board

3 comments:

Alex Gray said...

Congrats on your "fish"!!! Speaking of fishes, my Monet is one herself! :) Just after Hawaii, she jumped off of the diving board and swam the entire length of the pool to the ladder. I COULD NOT believe my eyes and she is only 2 1/2!!! It's crazy how our awesome our little girls are in the water - look out Michael Phelps! :)

Andrea said...

Wow. I thought Brigham was a good swimmer for his age, but Havyn is awesome. Havyn will give Brigham a run for his money. They are going to have such a great time together when we visit.

Erin said...

Oh, what a big girl! She has done so well. I'm sad my kids aren't getting as early of a start. Good for Havyn. She's so brave, and as always, cute!