Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Visit is a Visit

We were so happy to welcome our first visitor....Grandma Jensen. Unfortunately, she didn't come for a vacation but we still had a good time. Steve's mom flew in to help us with the kids while I was sick and we are very grateful. It was so nice having someone here to drive the kids to school and keep and eye on Havyn(when I would drive, by the time I would get to the school my head hurt so bad that I was sweating buckets and so uncomfortable. I would lay down in the van and rest for about 20 minutes and prepare myself mentally for the drive back).

When I was on the mend we were able to squeeze in a couple of short outings. Thanks for your help Grandma.

Kailua Beach

Laie Temple

5 comments:

Erin said...

I am glad you had the help. I was feeling so sad. I am happy that I get to be the next visitor. Yea!!! I can't wait to see you all.

Adalia said...

I am glad you are starting to be on the mend. Its always nice to have family to help. We love you guys and hope you are all doing well.

Halls Family said...

I hope you you get feeling better soon! I'm so sorry that you have been so miserable. It makes me glad I didn't have knee surgery after all! Good luck

Halls Huddle said...

Your pictures are so amazing! It looks like a dream- wish we were coming this weekend too. Maybe I'll just squish into your mom's suitcase. What do you think?

Sunny Jones said...

Amber, I didn't realize you had been having so many issues, but good to hear you are doing good now. Your blog is cute and looks like you guys are enjoying Hawaii.