Do I have the dirtiest kids in the world? Every time I buy Cole a white shirt, he gets one use out of it. I have stopped buying him white shirts but couldn't resist myself when they were 8 for $20 at the flea market. This is the first time both of these shirts have been worn and it may be the last.
7 years ago


3 comments:
I know how this goes. They wear it once and then the shirt spend a few weeks on the dryer waiting to be doctored to get the stain out. So frustrating.
Yeah I love white T's too. Try letting them soak in water and dishwasher fluid. If the graphics are just sreenprinted, the small amount of bleach in the DWF won't fade them. Good luck. The boys white shirts always seem to get way dirtier than the others.
White shirts dont last long here either. Eden is worse than a little boy on her clothes. The best is when they leave for school in brand new clothes and come home with holes in the knees. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment