Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I say this each birthday, but once again, it is hard to believe that Taylor and Madison are 12. The 12th birthday is a big one...not only have they just graduated from elementary school, but they have also graduated from Primary - I think they are excited about both. We woke up early before school so we could open gifts...they just couldn't wait until their party that night. This birthday was an easy one to shop for; they love clothes, jewelry, perfume, etc. and I love to shop for all of those things.

For their party that night, since it was a school night, we just decided to invite a few friends to Farrell's Restaurant for dinner and ice cream. A few friends turned into a few more and we ended up having quite the crew. We were also lucky to have Jasmine and Savannah Day (visiting from Japan) join us. Luckily, this type of restaurant caters to kids, and the noise and chaos was welcomed. After dinner, we ordered 3 pigs troughs (ice cream sundaes) and they all ate themselves sick. The waitress had the girls stand up on the chairs while they blew whistles and horns and the entire restaurant sang happy birthday to them. It ended up being more of a success than I had planned! hApPy BiThDaY gIrLs!!

Opening gifts
Savannah, Amber, Kaitlin, Angel, Hannah, Tayor, Hanna, Summer, Madison, Ami, Havyn
Madison very excited about her Ppushu Ppushu (korean snack)
Taylor and Hannah - with pig's troughMadison making a wishEveryone digging in

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun party for them. You were talking about Dave and Tif being in trouble with Austin, well you have double trouble here. Cute, cute girls. I miss them sooooo much. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. How exciting though. You have a beautiful family.