Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Visitors

Once again, we were able to have some family come stay with us. Grandma and Grandpa Halls and Mike and Michele and their family flew in to defrost from the cold weather. We saw the sites, went to the beach almost daily, saw lots of sea life, and just had a great time! We love it when family comes to visit and Cole was especially happy about this trip because all the cousins were boys. They caught numerous geckos, lizards, crabs, etc. Thanks for the visit!

Maunawili Falls

Payton helping Havyn cross the stream - the boys were such good big brother cousins.
Grandma loves to have her picture taken :)
Michele and Davis mid-way through hikeMadison, Davis, Carson, Payton, Taylor, Cole - they didn't care about the main waterfall...they played in this area most of the time Cole happy to have boy cousins to hang out with!Taylor, Grandpa, Havyn and Davis resting at the falls

Pearl Harbor

Grandpa, Grandma and Havyn at the Arizona Memorial
On our way to the memorial
Havyn found a nice seat on the propellerCarson and Havyn in front of the USS BowfinKo'olina Ocean Adventure

Our tour and tourboat
Steve and Havyn - Havyn was a little nervous about the waves
Grandpa and Grandma on the lookout for whales and dolphins
Much happier now...
Amber, the water was so clear and pretty

Cool picture - partially underwater with turtle and Havyn, Carson, Taylor and Cole on the boat.
Taylor, Amber, Steve
Grandpa, Grandma, Madison
Taylor, Madison, Carson, Cole, Davis on the lookout for sealife
Found some....
Carson, Cole, Michele, Davis, Payton, Michael

5 comments:

Halls Family said...

Wow, awesome pictures!! The water is so beautiful and clear. Where were you guys snorkeling? I'm glad you got to have fun with your visitors. I wish I could come and defrost a little myself! :)

Kimberli said...

As always... love the cool pictures!

Erin said...

Tif thinks she needs a defrost? Anyway, looks like an awesome trip. I haven't heard anything but praises about the trip. I think everyone had a blast. I wish we were there too. I know I say that everytime, but it's still true everytime. Can't wait to see you guys.

Adalia said...

Cool pic of the turtle and your camera is halfway underwater! Way cool. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Kristen said...

That is so awesome! Amazing pics and sea life.