Sunday, January 31, 2010

Are You "LOST?"

Steve and I and some friends had the opportunity to attend and help out at the "LOST" World Premiere VIP party last night. It was great! For the first couple of hours we stood along the red carpet to make sure that the crowd stayed under control - we had permission to tackle anyone who breached the line (just kidding). Steve and I stood about 10 feet from where everyone was getting out of their limos. It was exciting anticipating who would arrive next. After everyone arrived, we spent the next couple of hours just walking around the party. It was strange just walking among all the celebrities that we have enjoyed watching for the past five seasons. As the party wound down, we were able to escort some of them to where their car was waiting. We waited with Hurley (Jorge) for about 10 minutes. He was such a nice guy! It was a fun experience and I am very glad we were able to attend.

On the red carpet
Yes, it says STAFF
The final season :(Our position along the red carpet...ready to pounce on some crazy people"Kate"
"Claire"
"Sun" and the helicopter pilot (can't remember his name)
"Ben"
"Miles"
"Hurley"
"Jin"
"John Locke"
"Richard"
Dog and Beth (the lady running the event also represents them)
"Jack" and I
Steve and I with "John Locke"
"Hurley", Jane, Amber, Anne
Anne and I (and others not pictures) escorting "Hurley" to his limo.

8 comments:

mags said...

Mike and I love that show!! i'm burning new episodes on dvd's to send to him.
to bad you didn't get to tackle anyone!

Kao said...

Can I just say that I'm soooo jealous? We've been hooked from day one. How fun!

Erin said...

Holy crap! That is sooooo cool. What an awesome experience. You guys rock!

Halls Family said...

So awesome! Amber, I'm disappointed your outfit didn't match Kate's. :) Looks like you had tons of fun!!

Alex Gray said...

OK, that is TOO cool! You and Steve are such lucky ducks and I am UBER-jealous of what you got to do. I was looking through your pictures, thinking how cool each picture was, but then when I got to the one of you and Matthew Fox, my jaws dropped and I let out a "Oh my GOSH!" At that point, I became even MORE insanely jealous because you were standing next to MY boyfriend! HA! :) Seriously though, that is too cool and I'm so glad you were able to experience something like that. Thanks for sharing.....

Kristen said...

I am sooo jealous. We love that show and are sad it's coming to an end. What a fun experience for you two!

Kamaile said...

Okay you guys are so awesome! I've been reading your blog and you are officially the best journalor (is that a word?)ever. I can only aspire to be more like you. I wish I watched "Lost" but it's still super crazy that you got to do what you did. I know, it's filmed here, how can I not watch it? I just don't like watching anything that I haven't watched from the beginning. My friend is sooo complete involved with "Lost" that she has sworn me to renting the whole series on Netflix. Hope it's good. Oh and we really need get a bunch of us together to do something sometime soon. Sorry, can I be more vague. Anyways, gotta put the girls to sleep. See you on sunday.

Kamaile said...

Okay you guys are so awesome! I've been reading your blog and you are officially the best journalor (is that a word?)ever. I can only aspire to be more like you. I wish I watched "Lost" but it's still super crazy that you got to do what you did. I know, it's filmed here, how can I not watch it? I just don't like watching anything that I haven't watched from the beginning. My friend is sooo complete involved with "Lost" that she has sworn me to renting the whole series on Netflix. Hope it's good. Oh and we really need get a bunch of us together to do something sometime soon. Sorry, can I be more vague. Anyways, gotta put the girls to sleep. See you on sunday.