Friday, December 4, 2009

Keana Point - Take Two

We took another trip to Keana Point. We loved it last time, so why wouldn't we love it again? The first time we went we stayed on the road most of the way - It was a 7 mile hike round trip. This time we decided to hike on the rocks right along the shoreline. It was a little harder hike, but we didn't do the full 7 miles. We ended up doing about 5. It was fun playing in the tide pools, enjoying the beautiful view and just being outside! Once again, there are no pictures of Steve, I will steal the camera next time!


Taking a little break to play
There were thousands of these little creatures (not sure what they were) stuck to the rocks

Pretty shell that Steve found - unfortunately we couldn't take it, it had a hermit crab in it

3 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like a cool place. Those little creature things are awesome. I'm so sad you're warm and we are freezing here in the snow. I'm happy for you!

Swasey Times said...

I love that you guys take full advantage of living in such a beautiful place. So beautiful!

Kristen said...

Bummed we didn't get to see you guys! Next time. And I'm totally jealous of your pics of "Lost" filming. We were riding four-wheelers all over there but no filming was going on. Beautiful area, though. And I love your family photos. They turned out so pretty.