Well I would have to say that Christmas was a big hit! The kids even said so themselves that it was "the best Christmas ever!" I think that is only because they got the pet they have been begging for for months. (I refuse to call the "pets" what they are because the title is just too gross. But in our defense, ask any pet store and they will tell you that they are the best pet for kids!) The day started very early....I think the older they get the earlier we wake up. Cole said that he was up at 2:00 a.m. watching TV because he couldn't go back to sleep. I heard footsteps downstairs at about 4:00 a.m. and kept hoping that they would go back to bed. When they got us out of bed at 5:00 a.m., they had already sorted and put all the gifts in piles (so much for some cute pics in from of the tree). It was a good day. After opening gifts, taking naps, and doing a little cooking we had Christmas dinner at the Powell's house.
7 years ago










2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big! Havyn looks really grown up all of a sudden. Our Hawaii surprise for the kids made this Christmas the "best Christmas ever!", according to Austin. We can hardly wait!
I don't like hearing that talk from Tif. I'm so jealous. Looks like a great Christmas. I'm sorry the "pets" still creap me out a little. Just make sure you don't put them in their cage outside. Not good. Wish you could have been home. We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment