I figured that I better hurry and blog about the month's festivities before Christmas day arrives. Better late than never, right??? This month has been so crazy busy - full of recitals, parties, sports, etc. December is always that way so I'm not sure why I don't get used to it. Without further ado...... (yes it is "ado" and not "adieu," I looked it up).
Thanksgiving
We had the Jex and Powell families over. We had way too much food and great company. Thanks Ann for the fun gingerbread houses.
We had the Jex and Powell families over. We had way too much food and great company. Thanks Ann for the fun gingerbread houses.

Trimming the Trees and Ourselves
I think Steve and I did most of the tree decorating, they were too busy decorating each other.



Kaneohe Christmas Parade




Havyn's Dance Recital
Havyn with her two little best buddies Elizabeth and Grace



Ward Christmas Party
Once again I was in charge of the nativity this year - thanks to all those who participated!

Havyn's Preschool Christmas Program
Our little angel (who most of the time is not very angelic)
Havyn and her friend Treavor
Taylor, Madison and Cole's Piano Recital
They did a great job - practice pays off!



Presidential Motorcade
Today we went down the street and watched the presidential motorcade arrive in town. Even though I may not be an Obama fan, it is always fun being paparazzi and tracking him down.




Havyn's Dance Recital
Havyn with her two little best buddies Elizabeth and Grace



Ward Christmas Party
Once again I was in charge of the nativity this year - thanks to all those who participated!

Havyn's Preschool Christmas Program
Our little angel (who most of the time is not very angelic)
Havyn and her friend Treavor
Taylor, Madison and Cole's Piano Recital
They did a great job - practice pays off!



Presidential Motorcade
Today we went down the street and watched the presidential motorcade arrive in town. Even though I may not be an Obama fan, it is always fun being paparazzi and tracking him down.








2 comments:
I love your posts and seeing all the green. We want to come back so bad. Looks like you guys had a fun month!
Wow you have been busy but it looks like the kids are doing great in all their "things". Good job Steve in the Nativity. Amber, you amaze me with all you get done. Good job! Wish we could be together for the holidays.
Post a Comment