It is always fun when family comes to visit! We just spent a week with Nate, Adalia, and their family. We had a good time and as always we packed it all in. We hope you guys had fun, thanks for visiting!
7 years ago
It is always fun when family comes to visit! We just spent a week with Nate, Adalia, and their family. We had a good time and as always we packed it all in. We hope you guys had fun, thanks for visiting!
Posted by Amber Jensen at 7:21 AM
2 comments:
Oh my word, I am beyond jealous. You know how I hate being left out. I am looking for airfare right now. Looks like you had a fun time. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. It's sad, and fun at the same time. I'm happy they went out to visit, you guys both live far away you probably see each other the least. Good times. Wish I was there.
We had a blast! You guys are by far the best hosts weve stayed with! It was great. Love you guys!
Post a Comment