Heaven help me! The phone calls and the pick-up lines from boys has already begun. Madison came home the other day and told me what one little gentleman had said to her....for those looking for some tips to pick up chicks, here is a great one for you -
Young gentleman: "Madison do you have a map?"
Madison: "No?????" (Afterall how many 11 year olds carry a map around?)
Young gentleman: "Oh because I am lost in your beautiful eyes."
Taylor and Madison assure me that boys are still gross. I hope they aren't just feeding me a line, but in the meantime I am going to get each of them a map so that these young men can safely find their way home.
7 years ago


7 comments:
Oh boy. It is starting already, huh? I'm sure you will have your hands full with those two beautiful girls. Steve better get the shot gun ready!
It starts early now days! You are in for quite a fun ride I'm sure! :)
Oh goodness, here we go. I can't believe they are growing up so quickly. They are so beautiful, you're going to have to keep them locked up to keep them safe.
What a great line! Luckily your girls are not only cute, they are also too smart to fall for that. Good luck, if you already have boys knocking on the door!
Buckle up, are you ready for the craziest ride of your life, it is about to begin, but glad you are trying to postpone it the best you can. That's what happens when you have beautiful, talented, fun, happy girls!
Whoa... that is quite the line! They ARE cute girls... by the time they can actually start dating, I bet you'll have a quite a list of "lines" trying to woo their affections!
I'm laughing so hard. That's adorable!!! So ADORABLE!
Post a Comment