Havyn just went to her first day of preschool. She was very excited to be one of the big kids. She had to wear her backpack (even though it was empty) because that is what the big kids do. I am happy for her, she has been asking to go to school for 6 months...but as the mom I'm a bit sad because my baby is growing up.
Before school




4 comments:
I can't believe it - she is growing up! What a bittersweet moment for you. I have a couple more years before preschool with Monet, but when that day comes, it will be so terribly hard, as I am enjoying and loving my little girl so much! Thanks for posting!
With you guys living so far away, I don't even know your kids. Crazy how big they are getting. We missed you at the reunion. :)
Oh, such a big girl. I am happy that she gets to be like the big kids. I hope she loves it, and makes it worth the money. I miss her, and all of you. Come home!
so sweet. School supply shopping is the best. She'll have a hay day next year I'm sure.
Post a Comment