Thursday, March 5, 2009

European Bread Recipe?????

While living in Germany we got very spoiled! European bread is sooooo good. Every time we would take a trip we would stop at the bakery on our way out of town and load up on delicious rolls! They have the crispiest crust with a very soft center. Why can't we make these in the states? I have tried recipes that I have found online but they never measure up. If anyone has a recipe that they think compares to european bread I would love to try it. In the meantime, I'll just have to keep dreaming about those rolls!

1 comments:

Halls Huddle said...

I have to agree. In fact, we're in Ireland right now enjoying delicious European bread. I just said to Dave yesterday, why can't we make bread like this? There's just something about it and if you ever find a recipe, I WANT IT!!