Thursday, March 5, 2009

Book Worm

I have always thought that Havyn was smart....today she proved that I was right. She showed me that she could read 9 books all at the same time. Man she's smart! What a cutie!

She told me that I couldn't take her picture because it was too dangerous. So in this one I caught her a little off guard.

4 comments:

Swasey Times said...

Love her!!! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a cute smartie pants, she probably loves the time she gets alone with her Mama, while the troops are at school. Give those sweet, kissable Havyn cheeks a kiss from her long distance aunt and uncle, we miss her, we miss all of you!

Erin said...

She's made herself a little fort out of books there, hasn't she? So cute. She is such a little character. I wish I could give her a big squeeze right now.

Adalia said...

(by nate)
she takes after her uncle.