Monday, January 19, 2009

Surprise!

My parents just left after visiting with us for a week. We had a great visit with them. We didn't tell the kids that they were coming so it was a fun surprise. We stayed busy and when we weren't out exploring the kids had them busy playing dart tag, Wii, doll house, etc. It is always sad to see them go!

Grandpa and Havyn with turtle sunbathing in the background
Grandma and kids with seal sunbathing
Grandpa the master sculptorGrandpa and Grandma at Shark's Cove

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I'm so sad that I wasn't there. You know how I hate to miss out. Looks like a fun time was had by all. How about that seal?

dusty and meag said...

those are the coolest sand creations I have ever seen. It looks like you guys are taking advantage of Hawaii and all it has to offer. Dusty and I seriously want to come visit. Happy new year!

Cha Cha said...

A turtle AND a seal!! What beach was this? Kids are jealous.