The kids were all looking cute and matched pretty well before Church today so we had a quick photo shoot. I know I'm not a great photographer and that these pictures are not professional quality but the subjects were cute and the pictures turned out pretty cute. There are a few pictures of Havyn because I wanted to show what a character she is.







7 years ago


6 comments:
Cute pics and even cuter kids! They are so big just since we have seen them last. We cant wait to see all of you!
Amber you did a great job. The pictures look great- I guess it helps when your kids are BEAUTIFUL! Did you notice on my blog that my parents now have a blog. My mom says that she will keep it updated....
So cute! I love all the dresses. Could you find one for me in a big girl size?
HOW CUTE!!!!! Seriously, you have got some dang cute kids. And the beautiful scenery in the background doesn't hurt matters. Thanks for sharing.
AMBER! you set the standard too high! hello! cute kids, cute hair, great pictures...these are so gorgeous and just off the cuff? I wish my pictures would turn out like that.
Steve and Amber! I saw the link to your blog on Andrea's page. It is so good to see some photos of your beautiful family! I hope to see you both at the reunion this summer!
Post a Comment