It is a very good thing that Havyn fell asleep before I found her........she may not have lived through my fury. Havyn walked past me while I was reading my book with her scissors and paper and said "Daddy says I only cut paper" obvisously she didn't listen! When I asked her about it the following morning she said she didn't do it. I showed her this picture and talked to her about that being very very naughty, she replied "I don't want to see that picture anymore."
As you can see if you click on the picture to enlarge it...it was quite the cut.
The couch cushion has undergone surgery and isn't too noticeable.
7 years ago


1 comments:
Oh my gosh! Do we need to tell Havyn the cookie jar story? (Not that she would understand.) Why do kids do naughty things when they know they will get in trouble? This is something I ask Ethan on a daily basis. Well I'm glad you were able to patch it up.
Post a Comment