Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Creations

Thank you to Grandma who sent each of the kids a gingerbread house kit. They had a great time decorating them. I told Havyn she couldn't eat it until we took her picture. She was happy to get her picture taken and the minute we did she said "can I eat it now?" So her house didn't last too long before part of the roof came off as you can see.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I had to laugh when I looked at your blog. I hadn't had a chance to blog for a while. I finally posted 6 posts. I think my first three were exactly like yours. I love the doll accessories. Havyn is going to be so excited!

dusty and meag said...

it's so nice to keep up with you. I'm so glad you found us. How great is blogging! Hawaii is sooo beautiful and it looks like you guys are taking advantage of all the sites. That was so nice of you to go watch mindy's games. We just went to dinner last night with donna. she was in nashville. It was so fun. Tell the kids hi and nice job on the gingerbread houses.