I am ashamed to say that we have lived on Oahu for two years and just tried surfing for the first time. We have said many times that we needed to try it....we had just never gotten around to doing it. Some friends told us of a good place for beginners so we decided to give it a try. We had a great time...but next time I think I will tape a foam pad to my board :). I had a lot of sore spots/bruises from laying on that hard board. I guess that means we will have to go more often to build up calluses. 












7 years ago


5 comments:
Looks like fun. Was it anything like surfing behind the boat? It's probably way harder cause you have to paddle fast and hard with your arms to get in the wave. You and Steve look cute though, sitting there together on you boards.
You guys look like pros. Way to go. I am laughing at the ice skating in Hawaii and hot chocolate in July! I love your idea of letting everyone pick an activity! We are going to have to do that.
Looks like fun! You probably already know this and they may not even be anywhere near you guys, but I noticed that george and kimberli tripp are in Hawaii somewhere.
Way to go, girl! I am thoroughly impressed. You are the woman!
Amber-
You are amazing, surfing, skydiving. I need to come visit. :)
Post a Comment