Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lake Powell 2010 and Eden's Baptism

Ever since I was a wee child, my family has been going to Lake Powell every summer. It is a favorite time shared by all! Living the military life, we don't always get to attend....so after missing it for a couple of years, we were so excited to spend a week on the lake! The weekend before the lake, we were able to attend Eden's baptism. It was great and she looked beautiful! Here are some of the things we did...

Eden was baptized
Eden and Nate
All the grandkids on the Halls side - quite the crew!
Cole spent many hours fishing...and the greatest part is that he did it himself. He baited the hook and took the fish off without any help from his dad or Granpda.
Some of us got red dirt tattoos...
....and red dirt shaved ice - YUM!
Taylor and Ryan - water fight!
We celebrated birthdays...Payton and Ledger have the same birthday.
Havyn went down the slide for the first time (with Steve)Taylor went head first...
We went for some boat rides...
...and then we were really tired afterwards.We hiked to this arch in Halls' Creek
...climbed in some holes
...tried to see how many kids we could fit in holesWe caught tadpoles...
...did some relaxing
...and some surfing
Trying to get the feel of the wave
Got it! At least long enough for a picture!
...broke a finger
....visited with family (all grandkids and grandpa)

It was an awesome trip like always! Can't wait until next year!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Aaaaahhhhh, I LOVE Lake Powell! (And I totally have the body for it. Ha ha) I'm so glad you guys were finally able to come. We've missed you. I love the pictures of everyone sleeping, and the best part is that it was for real. Hilarious. Good times.