Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh So Cute!

So I recently came upon some very cute DIY dress kits from a place called Oh, So Sassy...I was hesitant about ordering because I'm always skeptical about how things will look being homemade. :) The kits come with all the pieces pre-cut with easy to follow instructions...perfect for me because I HATE patterns and I hate cutting the pieces out. The dress was very easy and I had fun doing it. Havyn and I are both proud of how they turned out (can't you tell by her poses) and can't wait to order some more! To check out the kits click here.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So very cute. I can't wait to order some. And Havyn is such a cute little model.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are cute. What a good idea!

Swasey Times said...

Adorable. She's growing up way too fast.

Kamaile said...

She really is a cutey! And maybe the brand name has something to do with how our little ones feel when they put their clothes on. Can't wait to check the site out.