Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor & Madison

Our little twin girls have turned 11! It is hard to believe that they aren't our little girls anymore, they are growing up so quickly. The girls decided on a slumber party....we had 11 girls over. It was a busy night, but it went well. We had an auction, did blind makeovers, homemade facials, decorated pillowcases and painted nails. It was definitely a night full of girly things. Happy Birthday girls!

Blind makeovers, don't they look great!
Opening presents
The birthday girls and the birthday cake....they wanted fingernail polish on it????Make a wish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Taylor and Madison, I remeber coming to visit you in the hospital, could that really have been 11 years ago? Looks like an awesome birthday party, never seen nail polish on a cake, love the idea ~ might have to copy you. Looks like your party was tons of fun, how lucky to have so many great friends, and of course an exceptional Mom and Dad for having the party. Congrats!!!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, I agree with Stephanie, I can't believe they are getting so big. What a fun party, I'm sure they all loved it. Happy Birthday Girlies! Love you

dusty and meag said...

a party I would have enjoyed too! Happy birthday girls!