Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Boy Is Back

Well after a few months of letting Cole's hair grow out. I finally got my way and cut it short again. Steve really wants to have long hair but since that probably wouldn't qualify as a military cut, he has been trying to live through his son. I have to admit Cole did look cute sometimes with his little surfer style cut but I was tired of seeing it hang in his eyes. My boys back!

Before - the hair looks a little mangled here, we had just been to the beach

Having a little fun with the cut....thess pics shows how long it really was


There's my handsome boy...this is just how a boy should look

5 comments:

Erin said...

I am glad you cut his hair. Not becuase I didn't like it long but I cut Ethan's hair and he was all mad cause he wanted to grow it out like Cole's. His hair is stick straight though and I couldn't handle it.

Liz said...

So Handsome!

Halls Huddle said...

He looks great! I'm amazed with that mohawk-- it didn't seem like it was that long. Well, tell him we like it!

Kristi said...

I loved his long hair, but he looks dang cute with it short too- I'm pretty sure he'd look cute no matter what. Maybe I'll get brave enough to cut Logan's, Jeremy keeps telling me to cut it but I feel like he'll look like a big boy if I do and I'm not ready for that.

Adalia said...

Cole looks cute with either short or long hair. Have fun keeping the girls away from him!