Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween

This Halloween we are once again Egyptians. Yes, I am re-costuming. I guess it is something like re-gifting. I figured we were in a new place we could use them one more year. Besides they took me so much time to make, I deserved a year off. I did have to make new dresses for all of the kids.....for some reason they are bigger than they were last year. :) Saturday was our ward Halloween party so we got all dressed up and we partied. Here are some pics.

Havyn and her little friend Asher at the ward party


5 comments:

Erin said...

You're the best. I wasn't up to making costumes this year. eBay was my friend. Good job. They look great.

Halls Huddle said...

I love those costumes. If I had them, we'd be Egyptians every year. Great job. You guys look awesome!

Jessica Stier said...

Holy Smokes! These costumes are so cool!!! I'm super impressed plus your family looks pretty happy about it.

Jessica
www.momshots.com

Halls Family said...

I'm so glad you recostumed, because I didn't see them last year. You are so amazing. I remember when your mom flew out to Cleveland to help make Halloween costumes. It looks like you have things down pat on your own. You did an awesome job!

Sunny Jones said...

Amber, those are the coolest costumes!! You are quite creative. You have a such a cute family.