It is that time of year again...83.3% of this family have birthdays in the spring, so it always makes for a busy time. Havyn and Cole have birthdays one day apart. Now, I'm not a fan of birthday parties so I usually try to talk my kids into doing something as a family. I found a great place in El Paso called the Adventure Zone. The kids loved it so much, I just might be able to use it for all birthday parties for the next 10 years. I bought wrist bands for them which allowed unlimited play on go karts, bumper boats, mini golf, and the bungee trampoline. I could have gotten away with just buying passes for the go karts and the trampoline because that is all they wanted to do. We picked the perfect time of day to go, there were hardly any lines and they just jumped back and forth between the go karts and the trampoline. It was great! I sat at a nearby table and read my book while they had a blast!
Those of you who know Havyn well, know that she is independent, feisty, sassy, bossy, and that she thinks she can do anything! She had been watching her older sisters do flips on the trampoline and when it was her turn, she didn't hesitate at all! I was so surprised to look over and see her doing so many flips. She drew quite the crowd, it was pretty cute watching this little 5 year old flip over and over again. Click this link to see the video of her. Havyn video
7 years ago


3 comments:
That video of Havyn is so cute! Happy birthday everyone!
Man, I miss you guys! That Havyn is a little dare devil! Happy Birthday to your youngest two! I love the candy cake idea... might steal that one for my toddlers.
P.S. I think I need the recipe for chicken Alabam.
P.S.S. Can't wait to see you!
Chicken Alabam recipe please! and happy birthday to 83% of you guys! lol
Post a Comment