Whoa!!! I know its crazy....but there really are teenagers in this house! Yikes! That means I am getting old...but I refuse to believe it.
Taylor and Madison celebrated their birthday on their last day of school. With an empty house and only room for small presents it was a little tricky planning a party and gifts. We decided it would be best to just take some friends downtown and have some fun. I picked up the girls and 6 of their friends from school and we did just that....we had fun! They are such a fun group of girls. I found myself giggling and laughing along side them. When I say great girls....I mean great girls!!! They are all so well behaved, polite, smart (most of them are in the honors program at school), cute and fun! They are great to have around.
We spent a couple of hours at Dave and Busters. They had such a good time playing all the games together. They got so many tickets it was ridiculous...but they had a great time cashing them in for prizes.
After playing at Dave and Busters I took them to dinner at Bucca Di Beppo. We ate way to much food and giggled a lot. Just imagine sitting at a table with eight 13 year old girls talking about farts.....yep....that's right! Luckily there were only a couple other people in the same room as us.
Happy Birthday girls....I hope it was a great birthday! I can't believe you are teenagers! We are so proud of you. You are great girls, great students, hard workers and just fun to have around!
7 years ago


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our favorite babysitters! We sure love those two girls (and so do the kids). I am in denial that you are leaving us. :(
Oh my goodness, look at all those tickets. Looks like the girls had such a great time. I know they are sad to leave, but I can think of a bunch of kids in our ward that will be excited to have them home for awhile. Happy Birthday Girls! Love you so much!!
Post a Comment