Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I love Halloween, but I am also glad it is over...we celebrated 3 times this year. A ward party, a party on the Marine Corps Base, and of course trick-or-treating tonight. I think this is the second year that the kids were able to choose what they wanted to be (what mean parents). Their costumes and all the festivities were a success. While trick-or-treating Havyn kept asking, "Mom, is this all?" By the time we were done she couldn't carry her bag it was so full. I'm hoping by next Halloween we have all this candy finished off!

Halloween Christmas tree at ward party
Games at ward partyCommunity helper Halloween parade at preschoolHavyn with her class and teachersCrazy hair day was also this week

3 comments:

Halls Family said...

Cute, cute costumes! I love the picture of the kids sword fighting with Haven in the background. Thanks for the fun mummy pizza idea. We made pizzas of our own and the kids loved them!

Swasey Times said...

How on earth did you do that volcano hairdo??? So cool.

Erin said...

I was wondering what you were going to do for Halloween this year. Did you and Steve not dress up? I was waiting for something amazing. The kids all looked cute though, and it sounds like you had a pretty busy and eventful Halloween. I am glad it's over. I am the Halloween scrooge.