Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!

We recently celebrated Steve's 25th birthday :). I think the kids get more excited than we do...but we tried to make it a good day for Steve. We started by making him an omelet and banana bread for breakfast. We opened gifts. The kids picked out their own gifts for Steve. Taylor and Havyn bought him a shirt and Cole and Madison bought him a table soccer game. I purchased the planet earth dvd's, a new swimsuit, and new flip flops (what do you get for the man that has everything). The morning celebration was pretty short because the majority of the day was spent at church and at church meetings. For Steve's birthday dinner, he picked navajo tacos, and for desert, I made him a chocolate cheesecake-type thing. Happy Birthday babe, we love you!

6 comments:

Charloe said...

Steve's only 25? Are you sure? lol!

dusty and meag said...

happy birthday from us too steve!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Mr.Jensen. I hope you had a good one :) We all miss you here in SA, tell everyone i said Hello :)

thanks
love
Shannon

Adalia said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!! Cant wait to see all of you!

Erin said...

Hope Steve had a good birthday. Looks like a fun day. Happy Birthday!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Steve is only 25 aye? :)

Sounds like it was a great day!