Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hawaii Weather

Steve and I used to check the weather everyday to see what was in store for us. It is pointless checking the weather each day here, as you can see nothing changes! Seriously though, can it not vary by one degree?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So good to hear from you. I can't believe how early school started. I added you to my list of friends who blog. It will be fun keeping up with you guys. Jake got the funniest smile on his face when we told him you e-mailed us. Anyway, enjoy some of that weather for us. Actually we can't complain so far. Even though we needed sweatshirts and jackets in August, it's a nice change from San Antonio.

Liz said...

82 degrees, and holding. Doesn't sound too bad. Though, there is a sort of comfort in change. How are you guys enjoying paradise?